OSM Pharma are partnered with a major Global Pharmaceutical company, with headquarters in Denmark, that are looking to appoint a new Vice President of Clinical Operations. You can work from their office in Denmark, or work remotely, with occasional travel.
This position is to be part of the wider management team, reporting directly into the CEO. You will have teams based in Copenhagen, Germany, the UK, and smaller pockets of CRAs and CPMs across Europe.
We’re searching for someone that has a strong leadership background and proven experience growing departments. This organisation is looking for structural support, development, and growth.
- Strong Pharmaceutical/CRO industry background
- Experience line managing clinical teams, ideally cross-country
- Experience growing and recruiting for teams
- In depth knowledge of the drug development process with emphasis on early clinical development
- Commercial awareness and potential business development background would be ideal
- Track record successfully hitting and achieving growth targets
- Effective influencing, persuasion, and communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career with a highly rewarding company offering a very competitive package.