OSM Pharma working with a forward-thinking Pharmaceutical Company who are focused on developing cell-based therapeutics to help address unmet medical needs. They are looking for a highly capable and experienced Clinical Project Manager to oversee the conduct of a program of clinical studies.
Clinical Project Manager Requirements:
- BA/BSc in the life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements, i.e. GPP
- Strong organizational and oversight skills.
- Line management experience
- Experience within CRO/ Biotech industry
- Strong ability to manage time and work independently.
- Direct therapeutic area expertise.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Clinical Project Manager that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering a competitive package.